Now it’s time for my first publication of a simple game.
please help me to understand followingManufacture.
- What settings set for beta testing and release (shipping)
- The true test will be whether to create multiple pak files for different devices (textures etc1 …), what else should I pay attention?
- What else can I miss or do not know
- Different devices have different CPUs and graphics cards (adapters), you need to take this into account when packing.
- api different devices, one pak file
- keys. certificating for my project
Have a look at our documentation:
Also, I have a couple of suggestions:
- Package for ETC 2 because it will make the .apk the smallest.
- Test on multiple devices to ensure compatibility.
If you run into any issues when packaging, take a look at our troubleshooting guide:
Have a great day
СПАСИБО большое - thank you very match
- I create key store in android studio
- Put this key file in my build directory
- After in project settings in my project, I set in distribution signing my keystore.jks
- and try publishing in google store (alpha test)
I’m sorry that I did not find the information, or rather found, just want to ask you whether I’m doing right.
information taken from here (about keys) - Unreal Engine 4 • » Создание ключа для apk
Just to clarify, did you have further questions, or did the documentation resolve your issue?