Sell me on Unreal Engine as the future main engine that my company uses?

Also when you open the launcher, see the learn section and the content examples, also see that the editor at top right has a search box, some times it is more easy to go there and type something…

Eye candy.

If you already know Unity there is little point in switching to UE4 for mobile games. You can do it but the strength of UE is currently PC and consoles. As phones and tablets get more powerful and UE more optimized this might change.

One thing I really prefer about unreal, outside the technical aspect, is the market model.
Unity develops new features and fixes but they need to keep them for futures new mayor releases of the engine in order to attract more customers. So the market model they choose actually affect the engine itself. Before it was free in its “personal edition” this was worse.
Now you need too keep paying with mayor releases to keep the “pro” status (correct me if i’m wrong).

With Unreal you get new features and fixes as soon as they are ready. As I was not agree with this market model, I decided to migrate to unreal and is something that I will never regret.

yeah… I dont understand the necesity of Unity to label developers xD (not that is not enought putting less power on the free by decision :P)… I mean I will be proud to show powered by UE4 instead of show a “unity personal edition” even if Im working with a team on low resources.