says Hi From Inside His Mech! Video!

Ah, come on, that’s dangerous and irresponsible. This is how black holes are created! :cool:

Also, <insert Xzibit Yo Dawg meme here>

I can see this feature being used intelligently in an adventure game. Maybe you need to do real world research to keep progressing in game… something like that. lots of potential !

Wow, this was amazing and legitimately made me lol.

Hee hee! I like your thinking !

Oooh that’s a great idea! :slight_smile:

ooo! Legitmate Lols are what I like to hear ! Glad you enjoyed the video!

:slight_smile:

Epic need to HIRE

Hee hee!

• Blushes *

:o

Haha, take that Grand Theft Auto!

This is really amazing. I bet you totally could play Networked HTML5 games within a game.

Or even make games using something like code-academy as a foundation for a game teaching people programming through games!

PRIORITY COMCAST MESSAGE
RECEIPIENT

Should you require additional lance mates on your journey to Nav Point Alpha then Dingo_aus can be in Atmosphere aboard a Clan Turtle Dropship ASAP. PPC warmed up, LRM20s loaded and AC10 linked and ready to go.

If you ever want help making any sort of Mech inspired game, I’d be happy to help.

Nice work btw.

“Or even make games using something like code-academy as a foundation for a game teaching people programming through games!”

could you explain this some more Saxon Rah? Sounds very interesting!

Actually I AM making mechs a part of my game.

What sort of role are you interested in?

the thing I need the most help with is mech models of course.

I can do animations easy :slight_smile:

I am glad everyone is enjoying this video hee hee!

For those who’ve not seen this, check out the first post in this thread first

and then see the video!

!!

!

!

Howdy ,

Fantastic work on the implementation of CoherentUI! I am very excited to see what you have in store for the UE4 community. Every thread you post is one that amazes and shows what extraordinary work you are creating in UE4. Great Work!!

Sure! I was thinking you could have a game where it’s kinda like type to learn you know ? like that really old c64 game typing tutor, there maybe more modern examples like Mario teaches typing. The game would be connected to a site like that where you interactively type code kinda like this, but have it be ue4 related and at the end of a level you do all the compiling over a server so the user wouldn’t feel it or don’t compile it and just check if its right and have pre-compiled versions of the game the player is making, but basically i was thinking every new level they get to they are playing the level they made in the previous level! and they would be building their very own game within a game or in actuality, learning to make a game!

Mavis Beacon Teaches UE4

Oh wow, thanks so much for the compliments Sean!

I must say I was hoping to hear from you at some point :slight_smile:

Great to hear from you!

:heart:

Wow this is quite the incredible idea you have SaxonRah!

Thanks for sharing!

I will keep your ideas in mind and see what I can do over time!

Have fun today!

Hey , whilst sitting here in the hospital (i have been coughing up allot more blood than normal, don’t worry i have severe lung problems and surgeries that causes this, and its quite normal for me <3 lol)

During a heck of a coughing session, it jarred my memory so hard that i immediately remembered about a game and a real-time c++ compiling system i played with last year called CodeSpells and a system called Real-time Cplusplus

CodeSpells
v=TslR9CG6yKI

RC++
://runtimecompiledcplusplus.blogspot.co.uk/
https://github/RuntimeCompiledCPlusPlus/RuntimeCompiledCPlusPlus

Maybe it’s worth exploring ? :slight_smile: <3 I don’t know when ill be healthy enough to actually do something about this but i am actively exploring this through the google access from my bedside.
(its a hospital pc so i cant code but I’ll try and get my coding notebook here sometime this month and explore it more thoroughly. :slight_smile: )

Sorry, what?!

I hope you feel better soon!

Let us know when you are back to your home! and better!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]:heart:

Cannot wait to see more from you, !

hee hee! thanks!

:slight_smile: