Saving & Loading Interactive Light On/Off States?

Sorry, the piece of code is correct. I’m guessing it’s something happening elsewhere.

I guess it could be one or more of

1. The lights don’t have unique IDs

2. You’re using more than one slot name

If you can put the critical parts in a separate project and give me a download link somewhere, I’ll take a look, but otherwise, I’m afraid, it’s all here…

Yes, I’m using more than one slot save name, but saving/loading only from the first one (‘SaveSlot1’). Could it be a problem?

As long as you’re putting all the light related info in one slot, it’s ok.

Hm. I’m using the same slot in light BP as the one I’m using for save/load…

Something that might be the hint: looks like the ID array won’t save IDs during ‘Save Game’ menu click. This is the mistake I get:

When I manually add empty array items here…

…the mistake is gone, but it still won’t work. Why could it be, I wonder? (I believe it should be populated by itself, since we added array items in the loop…?)

If you’re getting that error, then you’ve forgotten this tick somewhere

It’s on.

This error references to the branch…

If you remove everything from the level except the lights, and save that as a new level.

You can migrate the new level to a new project, zip it, and put it somewhere that I can download it. Then I can take a look.

Otherwise we’re just going round in circles.

Sent you the link in a personal message, thank you for your help in advance. Please, let me know here how could I solve my problem, maybe it will be useful for other people with little experience facing it as well.