Roll the Ball - Upcoming game for the Android and iOS (and PC too!)

Hello everyone,

Wanted to share a little Android and iOS game that I am working on in my free time in past month or so.

It is casual game that will feature between 30 and 40 unique and different levels, combined with different traps and challenges to overcome.

It will be played through motion controls, which brings a lot of fun and interesting gameplay.

Here is latest video I have shared! Please let me know what do you think, and all suggestions and oppinions are more than welcomed!

1 Like

Seems like a cool, relaxing game and I love the low poly style. I’d definetly download it from the appstore when it comes to that. :slight_smile: I have one suggestion though. Sometimes you can’t see where the platforms or the traps are at. I’d suggest putting in a function to pan the view, for example with a rotating gesture or with buttons, to make sure players can see everything. Good luck on the project and I wish you the best.

Thanks! That is something that I have wanted to create a relaxing game with an interesting visual style. Thanks for the suggestion as well, that is definitely something that some other people pointed out as well, and I am working on that as well. Cheers!

Another showcase from one of the new levels, again showing a variety from the previous level, with couple new traps. Let me know what do you think!

Sharing another video for the #screenshotsaturday! I hope you all like it and please me know if any suggestions are around!

After a long time, I have decided to continue with my personal game in my free time.
Sharing two new videos here:

Roll the Ball is coming to the Steam! Watch the reveal trailer and if you like it, wishlist on Steam now.

1 Like

My solo-created game Roll the Ball has just been released and is available on Steam! On this occasion, I have prepared a new video that you can watch. I cannot describe the feeling of releasing my first game, but I am definitely very proud, excited, and a little nervous about what the future holds. Working on creating and releasing Roll the Ball has been a huge experience and will definitely help me in creating my own future video games. It wasn’t easy, even though Roll the Ball may look like a simple game, I did my best to provide a pleasant gameplay and a smooth experience. Thank you once again to everyone for your support, and see you in the near future. Roll the Ball will surely receive new content, but development on something else will also begin. Take care and stay healthy! For anyone interested, here is the Steam page where you can view the game:

1 Like

Looks awesome, always loved Marble Madness and Super Monkey Ball, sort of gives me those vibes.

Thank you, I really appreciate it and I am glad that it reminds you to really awesome games like Marble Madness and Super Monkey Ball!