Random Music Generator

Awsome!! I’m not actually on Twitter…May have to join though :slight_smile:

Latest video with a basic UI and some pretty visuals…loads more parameters I need to expose to the UI but it’s getting there…

I was making some ‘delete’ logic in BP where the user can remove both the manager module (orb in the center) or the synth modules (smaller orbs) and got this working great. When deleting a manager it also deletes all the synths that are registered to the manager (you can have as many managers as you wish) however, I ran into a weird bug where looping through (for each) all the synth bp’s that the manager has stored in an array and destroying them only removed half of the synths. I could only get this working using a reverse for each node which should in theory be more efficient anyway but I was wondering if anyone else has encountered such a thing? I know the for-each node isn’t broken because I use it elsewhere and it works fine…I wonder if there is some circumstances that cause it to only access half of the elements…weird…

These are so cool, love what you’re doing. Would be awesome to see a breakdown of how it all works when you’re finished!

I’ve decided that I’m going to turn this into an app called ‘Aleator’:

So much to do and so little time to do it…

:slight_smile:

This is awesome! Could you possibly post some screens of what’s going on? Trying to get to grips with synthesis/blueprints and there isn’t a lot out there at the moment!