Rad Rodgers, a 90's era platformer!

Beautiful! Kinda reminds me of Little Nemo. Wanna play!

I am not a professional writer, but I do say that the cursing does seem a bit forced, but that’s just me anyway. This looks about as fun as Donkey Kong Country and Ratchet and Clank, and that means it looks awesome!

I thought Interceptor disappeared after becoming (buying?) 3D Realms, they did a good job with the remake of ROTT, good luck with this one it looks great.

Curious about this. What was the reason for adding curse words? This game seems like it would really appeal to the younger Jak&Daxter/Ratchet&Clank demographic. You might be able to get away with a bit of cartoon violence (from what I’ve seen) but the language will mean your game gets a rating that pushes it out of that market, which means you kinda lose out on that market share. Of course I understand that this is your game and you want to make it this way (I’m all for it!) but I’m just interested in hearing about any discussions you may have had on this topic, which in theory restricts appeal.

And did your bank love you? :slight_smile:

Glad that you like it :slight_smile:

Any bit helps, so thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

And I love that you love it!

Oh man, that brings back memories!

I think the main reason for that is because we cant show everything, and with just a few lines its easy to get that idea.

No, both are still very much around but 3dRealms role in our industry changed a tad.

Because bleep ratings, thats why :stuck_out_tongue:
You’d need to ask some of the other dev’s on their reasoning, but imho with how PC the industry wants to be currently, I am all for something to shake it all up.

Sorry for the lack of replies btw, but due to a concussion I was as good as bed-bound :confused:
and now with only a few hours left, all I can post is the following:

Join us during the last few hours on kickstarter and celebrate with us that RadRodgers is funded!

Oh man. Great work and congrats. I LOVE the world you created. Such rich environments and depth. And the animation is just nuts good.

Hey guys look what I’ve done.One of Rad Rodgers comic book illustrations drawn by Isabelle A.Mejias and coloured by me.I’m really sorry if according to this forums rules comic books submit are against the rules.

I’d like to show you one of Rad Rodgers comic books drawn(like in 90’s)you can call me “polish Nick Stadler” by Isabelle A.Mejias and coloured by me.