Quire Graphics - Graphics for Games

New character work!

Don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t mess with him.

I’m actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q

Character art for Post World Games, for their post-apocalyptic tabletop game ‘The Carcass’.

I’m actively seeking new projects right now. If you need vector style or indeed any kind of pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q

Stay Heavy Games are in the process of re-releasing their black and white game Escape The Page, to create a full-colour version: Comic Boy! Here’s some comps of the many assets.

B&W line art by the inimitable Stine Sørensen. Colours by me.

I’m actively seeking new projects right now. If you need vector style or indeed any kind of pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q

Character illustration and logo for Zippy Squirrel! Bigger versions on my portfolio.

I’m actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game: characters, items, backgrounds, UI, logos, icons - or indeed any art at all - check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q

Character illustrations for a series of headline banners for a forthcoming tutorial website.

I’m actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q

The full banners for a forthcoming tutorial website.

I’m actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q

This map was actually drawn a while back, and is well overdue showing here!

Main map below, and there’s a bigger version - and a handful of closeups - on my portfolio site .

The latest Animal Emblems. These guys will feature in an exploratory puzzle game called TOTEM, forthcoming from GhostPixel.

Closeups on my portfolio site .

Revisiting these sprites now that the Pirate and the Zombie have been joined by… the Robot!

Closeups on my portfolio site.

In due course (once the remaining character in this series has been drawn!), I’ll be working these guys up into full spritesheets, with run, jump, etc. animations.

Family Portrait!

I’m actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of art, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

Technical and Medical illustrations for the forthcoming Vertical Aid book from WW Norton Books.

Very much not a game graphics commission! But hey - games need all kinds of art, don’t they? :slight_smile:

Bigger versions are on my portfolio site.

I’m actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of art, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

Character art for a client in the US.

I’m actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q

The label for Grand Admiral Thrawn’s very special and very tasty Blue Pale Ale, brewed by the Chimaera Brewing Company at Mount Tantiss itself!

Bigger version available on my portfolio site.

I’m actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

• Q

Here’s some stills from the trailer I made for the excellent puzzler AcroSplat from App Street Games!

Bigger versions - and a link to the trailer itself! - available on my portfolio site.

• Q

Character Illustrations.

Sneak peek at the first character for a game in development, DungeonHoldUP.

The Swashbuckler!

Closeup on my portfolio site .

Four of the characters for forthcoming game DungeonHoldUP.

The 'Buckler, the Squire, the Cutter and the Runner!

Bit of fun, this one!

Greedo features in this Public Service Announcement from Rodians everywhere who are really tired of dying in slow-draw gunfights in cantinas across the galaxy. Plus, anything that speaks to our inner Han Solo can’t ever be a bad thing, right?

A new RPG character illustration - D’Ness, the Fighter/Alchemist!

Graphics for abstract vector-styled MONOLINE, forthcoming; and a clutch of recent logo work.

More details/bigger on my portfolio site .