Procedural animation engine for robots. Would you buy it?

You can achieve fast pace in two ways: fast legs and running gait. Fast legs have always been an option, and you can achieve any speed you want, just give enough speed to legs.

Running gait is something I’ve got good results recently with. I’m still working on it, but you can already see what it should look like.

(You could notice significant gait exaggeration there, it is for testing purposes. For your game, you can tune any style you like.)

It looks great! I think this library could be of great help for you to vitalize this big guy!

The purpose of my library is to avoid by-hand animation. You just do rigging and press play. Of course, you still need some specific animations, but most common ones - come without an effort. Walking, running, recoil, rotation and other. And all this with a seamless run-time switch, external forces reaction, any-terrain walking, etc.

I’ve finally managed to complete this task. Running and jumping had long lacked priority but here they are - full range of speeds is now available.

@mindwarp
Goodness! That looks incredible!

Oh man! Thank you this looks amazing! How long before this is available for UE4?

Thanks, pal!
Well, optimistically speaking, few months. 2-3 till the first demo. But it depends on many things.

I would have a use in a game for it too. I think you will see a even higher interest when people start to see it as wip using UE4. If you are not used to UE4, it would be still a good way to learn and add this knowledge to your portfolio and if you could really have this working in UE4, thats a win-win scenario for you imo.