Poor performance in editor after Windows 10 update. Specifically, dragging nodes in blueprint

I recently did a Windows 10 update (“Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2”). Prior to this, I had no issues in the editor. Now, I’m noticing as I drag around blueprint nodes there is a very blatant stutter. Here’s a video of it happening: 2021 04 12 14 53 05 - YouTube . It’s more annoying than anything else, it’s not physically preventing me from doing anything but it’s aggravating. Any thoughts on what I might do to address this? I’m using a source built 4.26.

Edit: Ok, this is getting weirder. I have a scenario where I’m dragging off a pin and letting the context window pop up for suggested nodes to connect. However, the box is completely blacked out. I tried to record this with OBS to post here and … THE BOX SHOWS UP IN OBS. If I take a screenshot, it shows up fine in the screenshot too! I took a picture with my phone instead.

Here’s the screen taken with my phone:
And here’s the screen taken with a printscreen screenshot:

I mean … what???

Edit2: Further updates … this only seems to be occurring on one of my two monitors. And it’s not restricted to UE4 - seems even sometimes I’ll see behavior like this in windows in Windows Explorer. So I guess this post isn’t really about UE4 anymore …