Play Console Error SDK34+: "This app targets Android 14 or above, and your current Play Billing Library version doesn't support Android 14. To target the latest Android version, please update your PBL version to either 5.2.1, or 6.0.1 and above"

Are you using unreal engine 4.27.2 if yes please what JDK, ndk did you use and also if no can you help me with any settings you use for packaging your own am am just stuck and confused and time is already running out :sob:.
I am just having problem error with Gradle I am using UE4. 27.2 and I am packing for android API 34 but am having issues with gradle I was told to use java 17 but am now facing gradle error

Please sir help me out I have followed every thing on your tutorial but I am facing gradle error please I need help

Can you post your app\build.gradle file? It states that theres the error on line 1

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

Good day sir sorry for replying late sir but I donā€™t really know where to locate that folder please any idea on where I could locate the folder

Should be this one, not in the projectā€™s folder, in the Engineā€™s folder: Engine\Build\Android\Java\gradle\app\build.gradle

Alright thanks sir let me check it out and send it here and also sir I want to ask which android studio are you using maybe it is because I am using android studio 4.0 maybe that why I canā€™t package successfully

I think we should continue this on a different platform like discord, you can add me there, Nechalon#2279

Okey sir can your share me your user link so that I can join or you can add me using my own link

Here is my user invite link sir