PC upgrade suggestion

I don’t think I’ll buy PC from eBay, I don’t trust them too much tbh. I’ll get part by part probably but do you have any experience with eBay?

You would definitely not buy GPU from the eBay because there are lots of reports of scams for the current lack of GPU availability/price.

Yup, that’s true

I wasn’t suggesting that he buys a graphics card from China. You can score a decent PC on the cheap on eBay if you search locally for a week or two (within 5 miles). The OP is strapped for cash atm and wants some bang for his buck :slight_smile:

I have some experience on eBay. People list their PCs for sale starting very cheap (sometimes at 0.99), hoping to get a decent price at end of auction with no reserve price. Sometimes you get some nice deals for an insanely good price. For example, this week I won a new 55 inch 4K monitor for £1.20. I mentioned it in ‘off topic’ but a mod deleted the thread. I was going to explain how to find those deals.

If you search for PCs on eBay you will find some of them ending dirt cheap with a spec higher than you have currently. It’s just a suggestion if money is tight atm. You can always go the ‘part by part’ route.

Good luck mate.

That is actually so crazy man, I didn’t think that was possible. I’ll now definitely check eBay from time to time to keep an eye on those sweet deals.If you have time can you explain me how to find deals like that ?

Sure. I’ll send you a PM to avoid thread lock for going off topic.

Okay, sure