PackagingResults Error: Error Unknown Error

So, you have two issues now in your logfile:

[2016.08.31-11.23.04:163][  0]LogInit:Display: LogPhysics:Error: PHYSX: (d:\ori.cohen_g6217_physics\engine\source\thirdparty\physx\physx-3.3\source\physx\src\NpRigidBodyTemplate.h 437) eINVALID_PARAMETER : RigidBody::setRigidBodyFlag: kinematic bodies with CCD enabled are not supported! CCD will be ignored.

Simply disable the CCD flag on your RigidBody; in case you have multiple of them, just have a look at your settings in your blueprints for skeletal meshes.

[2016.08.31-11.21.33:672][  0]LoadErrors: 情報 ロードに失敗しました /Script/LowEntryExtendedStandardLibrary.LowEntryExtendedStandardLibrary 参照元 K2Node_CallFunction_53
[2016.08.31-11.21.33:672][  0]LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: '/Script/LowEntryExtendedStandardLibrary' のロードに失敗しました: ファイル '/Script/LowEntryExtendedStandardLibrary' が見つかりません

These and similar. There seems to be a problem with the Low Entry plugin so it cannot be loaded/found for some reason; But tbh i have no idea what could be wrong in that case. Did you get a popup when opening your project that you have an outdated plugin installed or something like that?

I would recommend to reinstall the plugin and see if it works then.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

thank you for catching that I believe I fixed the plugin and I turned off CCD on all objects with it.

still unable to build but tackling errors gets me closer to actually building it.

Newest Log

So now the following:

[2016.08.31-12.28.48:558][  0]LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: Compiler エラー このブループリント(自)は ' ターゲット ' と互換性がないため対象のピンに接続が必須です。 from Source: /Game/ParkerContent/BluePrints/MainMenuWidget.MainMenuWidget
    [2016.08.31-12.28.48:559][  0]LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: Compiler エラー Dependency cycle detected, preventing node  リターンノード  from being scheduled from Source: /Game/ParkerContent/BluePrints/MainMenuWidget.MainMenuWidget
    [2016.08.31-12.28.48:559][  0]LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: Compiler エラー Dependency cycle detected, preventing node  ToString (int)  from being scheduled from Source: /Game/ParkerContent/BluePrints/MainMenuWidget.MainMenuWidget
    [2016.08.31-12.28.48:559][  0]LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: Compiler エラー Dependency cycle detected, preventing node  ToText (string)  from being scheduled from Source: /Game/ParkerContent/BluePrints/MainMenuWidget.MainMenuWidget
    [2016.08.31-12.28.48:559][  0]LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: Compiler エラー  Points  に関連付けられたプロパティが見つかりませんでした from Source: /Game/ParkerContent/BluePrints/MainMenuWidget.MainMenuWidget

This is pretty bad; What happens is that you have dependencies from 1 object to another AND the other way round. I.e. if you have the MainMenuWidget and call a method in objectA and inside objectA you call something from the MainMenuWidget. The problem for the compiler is that it cannot figure out what to compile first to fulfill the dependencies and it errors out. I fear you will have to find these cyclic dependencies yourself in your Blueprints. This should clear out quite more follow-up errors then when fixed.
But i guess you have the actual issue with MainMenuWidget, game_over, Controls and Main.

So, try to figure out these and we will be one step further :slight_smile:
Cheers,

ok so inside my menus I am destroying one to create the other on button press. Is that what is causing that issue then?

Probably yes. Because you do reference the MainMenuWidget from your menus and inside the MainMenuWidget you have a reference to all others.

ok i think i fixed the dependency issue. Now i think it is having a problem with the textures?

Current Log

Nope, the texture things are just warnings. The only issue left is with that Physx RigidBodies and CCD enabled:

[2016.08.31-14.46.12:331][  0]LogPhysics:Error: PHYSX: (d:\ori.cohen_g6217_physics\engine\source\thirdparty\physx\physx-3.3\source\physx\src\NpRigidBodyTemplate.h 437) eINVALID_PARAMETER : RigidBody::setRigidBodyFlag: kinematic bodies with CCD enabled are not supported! CCD will be ignored.
[2016.08.31-14.46.12:332][  0]LogPhysics:Error: PHYSX: (d:\ori.cohen_g6217_physics\engine\source\thirdparty\physx\physx-3.3\source\physx\src\NpRigidBodyTemplate.h 437) eINVALID_PARAMETER : RigidBody::setRigidBodyFlag: kinematic bodies with CCD enabled are not supported! CCD will be ignored.

So you seem to have some rigidbodies still that have this flag somewhere.

I am still having issues finding the rigidbodies with the flag. But thank you so much for the help. I will post if there are any more issues that pop up. Thank you again

Hello ,

I just wanted to pop in here and let you know (I haven’t looked over the rest of the log yet) that the rigidbodies error shouldn’t be stopping your packaging from succeeding. Also, CCDs with Kinematic bodies is actually supported in 4.13 so you could also try upgrading a copy of your project to 4.13 to see how you fare there.

@matthew, yeah, USUALLY this should be a warning instead of an error. Though when looking through the whole logfile you can see exactly 7 instances of the rigidbody/CCD errors, and in the summary you can see that the cook failed because of 7 errors. Also, the RigidBody messages are classified as “Errors” instead of warnings, so that is an additional thing.

Ok, then i no longer have any idea whats going wrong :frowning:

That is correct. In trying to see if this would stop you from packaging however, I tried adding the TutorialTPP from Engine Content, editing the Physics Asset to have a rigid body with CCD enabled, and then packaged. I received the error but the packaging process finished successfully.

Well I have been having collision issues which is why I was using CCD (CCD didnt solve the issue but it helped). But i still have no idea what is going wrong even when i turned it all off.nothing happens.

From looking at the log, there are two different types of warnings going on which shouldn’t technically stop the packaging from completing but could be causing the issue that is stopping it.

The first is a localization warning. I haven’t seen this one before but have you enabled JP (Japanese) localization settings for your project? If so, can you try temporarily disabling them to see if this warning keeps appearing? Here’s one of them:

LogInit:Display: LogTextLocalizationManager:Warning: Loaded localization resources contain conflicting entries for (Namespace:K2Node, Key:false):
Localization Resource: (C:/Program Files/Epic Games/4.12/Engine/Content/Localization/EditorTutorials/ja/EditorTutorials.locres) Source String Hash: (816077464) Localized String: (偽)
Localization Resource: (C:/Program Files/Epic Games/4.12/Engine/Content/Localization/Engine/ja/Engine.locres) Source String Hash: (816077464) Localized String: (false)

The second type are the asset load failures. They all mention a path of an asset their looking for but can’t find. Can you see if you can find these assets at the paths listed? If not, please check for assets that may be referencing the assets. Here’s one of those:

[2016.08.31-14.47.23:359][  0]LogInit:Display: LogLinker:Warning: ファイル '/Game/ParkerContent/Assets/Color_00' が見つかりません
[2016.08.31-14.47.23:359][  0]LogInit:Display: LogUObjectGlobals:Warning: '/Game/ParkerContent/Assets/Color_00' のロードに失敗しました: ファイル '/Game/ParkerContent/Assets/Color_00' が見つかりません

i will try fixing those errors after i update to 4.13 to see if that will fix the CCD ridged body issue.

It was finally able to package! Thank you all for your support it means a lot.