Packaging for IOS fails

I only tried with shipping and no distribution. If you want i can try with another setting (like for distribution) and tell you?

i guess you still haven’t see my post yet.
I still haven’t meet a stuff understand this problem. Here is my post. Updated25/2/2015? 4.7 Distro-IOS-Shipping-For distribution build failed? Build and Run ok only in development and shipping on iphone5 and ipad air 2! - Mobile - Epic Developer Community Forums

i package it before but can’t install it.
Even development and distribution.

Ohh, i’ve just seen it. Actually i didn’t try to install distribution version to my ipad. I tried to launch on ipad with shipping on packaging and it worked for me. Do you think i should try installing too?

Mobile provision and packaging settings on my project looks like this.

u launch on ipad? U mean all ios on your PC. That’s worked normal for everyone. But for distribution no idea is it only worked once u send it to apple and download can be install. I just can install it but can’t open it. It turn grey in Ipad air 2.

I have the same thing.
the photo you can find it out on my post are 4.7 preview 5 also.

Ok, tonight i’ll try to build for distribution and install it. Actually i’m building on windows because i don’t have a mac, but when i finish the project for store, I can build it from mac. (And i didn’t know you can release your ipa without mac)

i have mac, but u need to test it right ?With itune install connected to your ipad air 2 test it first And about release the app to apple. I still no clue yet.

I just tried it with for distribution and my build failed too. It looks like a provision file error.

i didn’t have error but just a shipping file and I just install it. May be i guess i try it later on again.

I can’t even build it for distribution because of provision error. Maybe i should try it on a mac.

Yeah go for it and make a post if you success or failed. No problem. GTG TATU.

Ok. Thanks for you help too.