Overgrown Hall environment

****, looks great! and that brick floor!! :o

great work! when i am starting with UE and my first goal is to create something like this, what would you recommend to do/learn first?

Looks very nice, only ambient flashing flashing, and broke lights (try change smth, in dynamic light ambient looks terible, but its possible optimize this litlle), and i notice in some angle views you have low FPS (you dont use LOD ???)

Thank you garcia! Well first i would recommend you to take a look at Substance designer/Painter to get you started in the texturing process. Secondly, practice your lighting skills, look at how real-life light works and try to redo it in-engine as good as you can. Thirdly when you need to create foliage i would recommend you take a look at SpeedTree it’ll make your life much easier. And fourthly PRACTICE!

I hope this helped you a bit GOOD LUCK :smiley:

Thank you dev666rej, the ambient flashing light is caused by the DFAO, and i cant figure out why it’s doing it. The fps is the same throughout the whole video but at 0:55 it’s like the particals are running at 5 fps and the rest of the shot is 30 fps, and it’s very weird.

Haha thank you Scizz! :smiley: