OnPostLogin spawn issue

If you look at the world outliner following a client player test in PIE you’ll see that two additional camera actors are created outside of the playercharacter cameramanager. Usually Camera Actor_0 and CameraActor_1 these cameras are at 0,0,0 and I believe have the viewport for a brief time before any controller or camera manager logic is called. When testing on server or listen server you’ll see this behavior still occurs but doesn’t flash due to not needing to wait for the actor rep to complete. I’m not sure why this is even happening? i also do not have spawn spectators in my gamemode and am calling playerspawn from gamemode with none as my default pawn class in my gamemode settings. This behavior persist in 4.27.2
It looks to be part of the playercameramanager - PlayerCameraManager.cpp (Line 754)
The thing that confuses me is that setting a constructor on a player camera manager to set manual fade to 1 for black should construct the camera manager for the “selected local playercontroller” so that the viewport is black … even if this dummy camera actor is loaded. What I’m assuming is that the dummy camera gains viewport but is never given a manager for a frame meaning the construction for the manager doesn’t get called until controller init or very close to it.

I believe this is also related to the following post
Extra Camera Actor in map - AnswerHub - Unreal Engine Forums