Objects in Streaming Levels not replicated in replay

On my machine, I can reproduce this rather reliably. I’ve packaged up the test environment I’ve used - hopefully you’ll be able to use it to reproduce on your end.

How to use the package I’m sending: You should start with a blank Blueprint-only project with the starter content included and add InfinityBladeFireLands assets to it.

Add the contents of the rar file to that project. Namely:

• Content/Dialog.umap (which should also be set as your default map),
  • /Content/Lighting.umap (a lighting level who’s _data I’ve deleted, I assume you can rebuild this)
  • /Content/Sublevels/SubLevel1.umap … SubLevel4.umap
  • A replacement for InfitiyBlade/Maps/Forge.umap (and 3 duplicates) located in /Content/Add_To_InfinityBlade

Once this is built and packaged, you should see a tower of benches and chairs surrounded by 4 Forges. When run it will auto-record a replay called ‘ChairsReplay’ and start sliding a chair across the floor. If you then DemoPlay it, the error presents itself.

Hey ,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, migrating the content like this is causing quite a few broken references as well as other errors that we do not have the resources to debug at this time.

If you’d like to package the entire project, including all of the necessary content, I’ll be glad to take another look at it, but in its current state after fixing up the broken references I was not able to see the same issue on my end.