Nvidia GeForce GT 630 2 GB

It was disabled! :frowning: He was just running it on Epic without paying attention.

No here: https://docs.unrealengine/latest/INT/Engine/UI/LevelEditor/Viewports/ViewportOptions/index.html

://www.plaisio.gr/controls/searchengine/guidedsearch.aspx?field.ManuTitleCombo=MSI%20VGA%20GTX%20960%20Gaming%204GB%20%28%CE%9A%CE%AC%CF%81%CF%84%CE%B5%CF%82%20%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%B1%CF%86%CE%B9%CE%BA%CF%8E%CE%BD%20%28VGA%29%29&actual=GTX%20960

It has 334,90 euros if you order it from internet
I am grom greece

Sure? How can using available features destroy hardware by other means pushing the temperatur above what the GPU is happy with? I doubt that using any DX/OpenGL/GPU feature, just by using it, destroys cards.

But it can be the same effect as rubbing coins on machines with coin slots. Just because the machine accepted the coin the second time after rubbing doesn’t mean that the rubbing has anything to do with the acceptance.

So guys, with the above I am going to buy, do you think it’s good ? How many fps I’m going to get ?

Man that is really expensive, its 259 euro in germany: Elektronik & mehr online kaufen | ALTERNATE Online Shop. Might buy it there if they deliver in greece?

LOL. That’s why they call us thieves man… Shame on them…
I found it cheaper on another greek site ://www.visionstudio.gr/prodinfo.asp?id=44785&cat=5 but dunno if they are gonna deliver me the whole card or in pieces during the transfer :smiley:

So anyone confirming that this:

• MSI VGA GEFORCE GTX 960 Gaming 4GB or 2 GB
  • Corsair PSU 650W VS Series VS650
  • Add 6 gb of ram
    (current ram is 6gb)

(my CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz)
Will get me through the Hardware performance survey(see link above) with above 80 fps?

The card did die from overheating. Maybe it was defective? Who knows.

Anyone guys?

After pming Adam Davis about this, the source for me getting low fps is the fact that I have only 6GB ram and not the gpu card! In fact if you look closely to the dxdiag’s on the “Hardware Performance Survey” you’ll see that those with high GB memory get a lot more than those with lower.
I saw someone’s dxdiag having GeForce GT 640 (not a big deal considering my card) and he had 50 fps with 8gb RAM while I got only 22 fps with 6GB RAM.

Thanks a lot to Adam Davis! ( to tell the truth I didn’t even imagine he will answer my pm :D) Epic Games rocks!