nvidia FLEX

If you are willing to have additional cost you can talk to nvidia. They have integrations, for most of their software (dunno about flex, it’s still very early).
The reason, why most of nvidia solutions are not in engine is because they are vendor locked.

Hey guys, those of you on GitHub can download a FleX version of UE4 here:
https://github.com/NvPhysX/UnrealEngine/

Just make sure to be on the FleX branch and it all should work out.

I have download it ,but it can’t work ,could you help me?

I have been going through AMD’s HIP, and gpuOcelot and cu2CL in an attempt to port nvidia’s branch of ue4. Anyone interested in working on this together?
CUDA - > OPENCL

Trying to build UE4 Flex on mac, but getting a lot of issues during the Xcode build. Is this even supported ? I have an Nvidia graphics card in my MacBook Pro, as well as the latest Xcode and Cuda drivers.

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the flex branch of ue4, unzipped the contents, and ran the setup.bat file. After running the setup.bat file, I get a virus warning about a file in “\UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Binaries\Win32” The file is called “BootstrapPackagedGame-Win32-Shipping.exe” What is this file? Do I need it to run the engine? Will I not be able to ship my game without it? Would I only need it if I was on a 32 bit system?

What are the odds of someone putting a virus in this file? What are the odds of someone injecting a virus into the file that is downloaded from the server?