November #ue4jam, Nov. 10-13th - GO WITH THE FLOW

Getting solo into this jam, I finally have some free time over the weekend. Looking forward to it!

This seems to have come up so quick, it barely seems like any time since the megajam. For this jam we’ve decided to try something a little new for us. We’re gonna be streaming our progress throughout the weekend so feel free to drop by and check out what we’re up to. good luck everyone!

I always look forward to watching the ‘building’ videos after the jam is over… I like to follow the little tricks/tecniques someone/a team uses.

Is this jam still happening? I skimmed over today’s stream and I couldn’t find anything about the jam.

It was at the end of the stream. The theme for this time is ‘Go With The Flow’.

It says in the rules that the the theme is ‘Walking softly with a big stick’ but it seems here the theme is ‘Go With The Flow’

Wich one stands?

Yes! My first game jam.

The “Submission Deadline Countdown” time is wrong.

Getting a late start, but hopefully I can still come up with something.
Go With the Flow… time to start shaking ideas around. :slight_smile:

I have one doubt. Negating the theme still counts? Like a game called “Don’t go with the flow”

Huh, almost done… When can we submit? Submission deadline is at 6am in my timezone and I really need some sleep ^^"

before midnight of the 13th or morning of the 14th? which is it?? lol

Sorry, I’ve fixed the timer!

It’s in about 27 hrs from now - apologies for the mix up!

Don’t forget, I’ll be playing through the games tonight right after submission deadline. www.twitch.tv\victorburgos_

I cannot seem to send your a private message;

Team DoubleV;

VegaDeserts
Vince.

If we could be entered please

Submission thread is here https://forums.unrealengine.com/showthread.php?128345-November-ue4jam-Submission-Thread

Too many things interfering at the same time…
It is too late to be considered but I’ll get it to a "working’ state and upload just to have finished it.

It was great theme

Yea, I really liked the theme too :slight_smile:
Lots of fun games were created from it.

I was impressed with the games this time around.

I wish I would have had more time to put in more gameplay mechanics into Tubular! (i.e. water objects to avoid, creatures in the water, dead ends, etc…), especially the different modes of difficulty with the time trial. Came in kind of late to the party, but I’m excited for the next game jam! Great job to everyone who submitted their entries!

Also, a big mahalo also to for taking the time to review and rate each submission. Much appreciated my braddah!