Latest Version 0.1.0 [Beta] - Released December 2020
UNREAL VERSION: 4.23
NexPlayer™ for Unreal Engine is a cross-platform video streaming player for Unreal Engine apps that supports video playback across all Android and Windows devices.
NexPlayer’s Unreal video plugin is the only player supporting HLS and DASH streaming on all Android and Windows devices.
- HLS and DASH Streaming with ABR (Adaptive Bitrate).
- Windows Editor and Android Build.
- C++ and Blueprint Integration.
- Rendering Videos on 3D Objects.
- Support for H-264 and H-265 Video Codecs.
- Server-Side and Client-Side Ad Insertion.
- Up to 8K (UHD) Resolution.
Our Unreal video plugin allows for the introduction of new exciting scenes within your Unreal projects. With our plugin, you can use in-game actions and objects to modify video content.
If you have any questions or issues, feel free to post in this thread and we will get back to you.
Please see our GitHub Page for a more in-depth feature list, our supported platforms, and a demo installation guide.