NEW(3/22/2024) UE5.5+ feedback: Please Invest In Actual PERFORMANCE Innovations Beyond Frame Smearing For Actual GAMES.

Alright well, the only games I’ve seen using Path Tracing are insanely good quality and I don’t see what mush you’re talking about, I’m specifically talking about Alan Wake 2 and the new Cyberpunk.

I’m saying no matter how “good” a game looks, it pointless for it to look like mush.

I feel like you are just hating the technology, it has issues YES, but the issues you are pointing are irrelevant.

Temporal smearing, insane noise, lumen flickering are not pointless issues. You are just complacent with the crap standards.

But we have enough power for over a billion, Nanite is not pretending to solve over 5M polygons, it does solve it, and I don’t see what’s wrong with it.

NO, Nanite is not some magical wand. I guess this proves my point. You ignore the both the Nanite test thread and 60fps UE5 games monitoring thread.

I guess that proves my point, you’re just a hater

The whole way Epic makes money with is by attracting large studios ran by companies that are focus on maximum returns and I said I had nothing against Epic Games logical advertisement of easy workflows. It doesn’t’ matter if Epic designed UE5 workflows to save money and speed up development, it does and and gamers are paying for it.

I don’t see what’s hurting gamers with UE workflows, , games can clearly achieve 60 fps and relatively good input lag as shown in Fortnite

60fps is pointless when it looks like mush and 30fps with amazing visuals is pointless for a game that needs interactivity. WE not need to sacrifice both when we already HAD Both.

I don’t want to be a part of this thread’s “sucess”

No gamer or passionate developer will ever thank your complacency with extreme issues in modern games. Nothing about this thread is offensive or funny. I will proudly be a part of this thread if it pushes for BETTER engine that gamers can benefit from. You clearly do not care if that happens.

EDIT: This thread got 3 more votes in one day, it is people like you guys who vote that get us a better tomorrow for games. The people who vote, who take action are 10 times more powerful than any negative and lazy comment that comes around to troll the mission and basic logical sense this thread stands for.

1 Like