NEW(3/22/2024) UE5.5+ feedback: Please Invest In Actual PERFORMANCE Innovations Beyond Frame Smearing For Actual GAMES.

There is no magic wand.

This isn’t? But you know what? Everyone acts like Nanite is magic wand too and it performs worse.

The real hard work for programming anything still comes from the human brain and so it will be for a very long time.

Yet studios are still still being run by lazy developers pressed by deadline that kill modern game performance. Where is your human innovation?

This is isn’t a Magic.
Did you see RTX Remix?
Those AI textures(not models) were pretty darn magical to me.
But it wasn’t magic. It was trained by human innovation.
Human innovation that can spread into everyone’s hands via AI.

Studio and gamers need this.
Or our games are to perform worse and worse on great hardware.

Or do you have a better idea to stop more games that look like Immortals of Aveum and
Remnant 2?
Because I find blurry, unperformant games unacceptable.

Hostetly the AI model is not complex in my opinion compared to a lot of other stuff.
Insta-LOD already has an algorithm.
But I’m talking about an AI touch to optimize the textures via near impossible human workflow for optimizing tiling and fake parallax occlusion to base on the original mesh someone would and have handed off to Nanite/VSMs.|

EDIT: You didn’t even go to the links? I can tell because no one has clicked on them yet. Really rude dude, you didn’t read the concept and decided to trash me asap for no reason.