New Audio Engine: Quick-Start Guide

Are these synthesizers still supported in UE5? I have tried setting every possible variable for a granular synth in UE5, but it has yet to work. Thanks!

With the new DSP planned for UE5, how does this change?
It would be great if EPIC can get together with Antares and provide a licensable way to use Autotune for Vocoding in UE5. Iā€™d think Antares would see EPICs VoIP as an opportunity,

Thank you very good article. I have used and added ringtones on this new sound tool.

further. you can download the best free ringtones at klingeltƶne kostenlos

Hello my friends. Iā€™d like to ask if is there any information about stereo and multichannel settings in metasounds. For example if I want to give to the users to switch between stereo and 5.1 without losing any sound in the acoustic field, should make two different mixes to switch between them or is any other specific routing to transform the same mix from one to another setting? Any advance information about multichannel process in metasounds are welcome. Also any advance information for metasound implantation in relation and between stereo and multichannel routing also itā€™s very interesting. Thank you.