NEW(3/22/2024) UE5.5+ feedback: Please Invest In Actual PERFORMANCE Innovations Beyond Frame Smearing For Actual GAMES.

I don’t use userbenchmark.
I watch benchmarks based on real games and did the math that way.
Once again. You just “listened” to no actual data you saw with your eyes.

Like, you know, a real game. How many games have been released that used Nanite since the beginning of their development? Likely none. It’s too early to tell.

How many times are going to ignore the 5 other testand UE5 GAMES that DON’T use Nanite but use LUMEN and VSM.

And that 48fps where is even coming from? Should run? Because every game is the same in terms of level complexity?

I’ll just quote myself. The attitude you’re giving is unbelievably rude.

So at 1080p, your game should run 48fps at native 1080p.
If you are hitting above that then good for you and your customers-

Emphasis on “good for you”. Do I really have to explain to use why 60fps at native res is good?
Did you lack the common sense to think going above 60fps on you’re hardware would offend me?

You notice any smearing when you go below 75% upscale. And the heavy lifters are Lumen and VSM, Nanite does its job properly.

A LOT of us see smearing at 25 to 100%

Yeah, I’ve been going ahead for over two years now and people clearly love what I’m doing, either from images, videos, and closed beta testing. What have you done?

So you came to argue with literally everything I said(and more importantly showed) and wanted to see if you could insult me. Great :clap::clap::clap:

I have been working on games for plenty of years. I’m only “newish”(still vastly ahead of most people) to C++ and UE. And because I am newer to unreal than most, I sadly and clearly see major issues.