MySQL Connector UE4 Plugin is available for all now

heeeelp plis, idk if is the 4.20 version or what but i can oppen the project, when trying to generate visual studio

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.20/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“C:/Users/gerardo/Documents/Unreal Projects/mySQL/mySQL.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
While compiling C:\Users\gerardo\Documents\Unreal Projects\mySQL\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\mySQLModuleRules.dll:
c:\Users\gerardo\Documents\Unreal Projects\mySQL\Plugins\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin-master\Source\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin.Build.cs(6,12) : error CS1729: ‘UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules’ does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments
c:\Users\gerardo\Documents\Unreal Projects\mySQL\Plugins\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin-master\Source\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin.Build.cs(11,9) : error CS0103: The name ‘UEBuildConfiguration’ does not exist in the current context
c:\Users\gerardo\Documents\Unreal Projects\mySQL\Plugins\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin-master\Source\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin.Build.cs(14,3) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘FileReference’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\Users\gerardo\Documents\Unreal Projects\mySQL\Plugins\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin-master\Source\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin.Build.cs(15,3) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for ‘UnrealBuildTool.UProjectInfo.TryGetProjectForTarget(string, out Tools.DotNETCommon.FileReference)’ has some invalid arguments
c:\Users\gerardo\Documents\Unreal Projects\mySQL\Plugins\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin-master\Source\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin.Build.cs(15,52) : error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from ‘out FileReference’ to ‘out Tools.DotNETCommon.FileReference’
c:\Users\gerardo\Documents\Unreal Projects\mySQL\Plugins\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin-master\Source\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin\MySQLConnectorUE4Plugin.Build.cs(18,3) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘FileReference’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ERROR: UnrealBuildTool Exception: Unable to compile source files.

Hello! I found this post and am having problems with using this so I am offering to help. My Task List:

• Compile Modules for Windows 10, UE4 version 4.21 (I see someone forked and have this working on 4.19? I am not using 4.19 myself. Wondering if someone has this working on 4.21 yet).
  • WIP: Error Finding and Reporting

I have problems with this plugin when I try to package my game for Android platform.

If you desire to see my package fail log go to GitHub and open my issue