My Game crashes on iOS as installed IPA

Yes, that’s what I am saying. I’m not sure what the issue is, so I may have our QA see if they can get something similar to happen tomorrow. Can you send me the crash dump from the device? I might be able to get enough symbols to figure out where it is at.

-Pete

So, after tireless nights, I finally just re-installed everything. Downloaded 4.6 again in a new directory (keep in mind my local one had NO changes (and assured this by reseting), but it probably did have a few configuration files from previous incarnations of UE4 laying around). Removed ‘iPhone Configuration Tool’, and used iTunes instead, and upgraded my Mac to Yosemite (I had been putting this off) and updated my iOS version to 8.1.1 (I had avoided this because of all the issues I read about with people updating their phones…). Afterwards, miraculously the App works perfectly. Pete thanks for the help, I probably wouldn’t have tried this last desperate attempt until you tested yourself, it seems pretty ridiculous since other apps worked fine. My current theory, is dumping the iPhone Configuration Tool was the way to go, it was always really slow and glitchy, and I just can’t help to feel since everything else worked, running straight to device, this was the only step different, and that some how it was messing things up (despite working before).
I might post the crash logs here later this week for the sake of science, in-case you guys at epic see something there (if I can still find them).

fixed it…without necessarily finding the issue.