Music Timing System

[=ULLS;428972]
.Might also be worth checking out Wwise.
[/]

I did, looks promising, but 900 bucks, if you make profit in any way, or do i miss here something?
The software is free, but the plugin cost 900, or not?
I can understand the worth of that software, so far i looked into videos/documentation.
But for me, “playing” with ue, that is to much, to learn it and make use of the full potential…
Thats one of the reason i like epics license.

I want it to proper morph instruments while played, drums for example, testing it out, was an old idea and one of the reasons, to start with ue.

Thank you @ll for your help. :slight_smile:
Sure not perfect, but perfect enough for me.
https://.com/watch?v=uXnpDpZU8H0

I think you are mistaken here…Wwise has a free ‘limited commercial license’ which allows you to use no more than 200 media assets, they also offer a free unlimited non-commercial usage.
They offer a few commercial license options if you use more than 200 sounds, the first is based on production budget and another is royalty based. It’s worth checking it out on their site: Pricing | Audiokinetic

Oh and FMOD is completely free if your budget is < $100k

The plug-in costs are add-ons for their software and not UE4 integration costs.

[=ULLS;430940]
I think you are mistaken here
[/]

Yes sir, you are right, sry was talking about FMOD…
About plugin costs. When i use it i have to pay, if monetize in any way?

[=Luftbauch;431201]
Yes sir, you are right, sry was talking about FMOD…
About plugin costs. When i use it i have to pay, if monetize in any way?
[/]

The UE4 FMOD plug-in is completely free.

If your budget is less than $100k, they have an ‘indie’ licence which is entirely free…It’s quite confusing though because they also have a ‘casual’ license with the same budget restrictions that costs $500: http://www.fmod.org/sales/

Seams like 500$ one is to get around of limitation one project per year.

Has anyone figured this out yet I am trying to make two different things.

As the Player I want to be able to tap the screen when a note reaches a certain point which said note reaches the certain point when a sound is made by the music (like guitar hero or Tap Tap is a more accurate game)

and the Second one is

As the Player and an avatar I want to be able to shoot to the beat of the music to defeat my opponent’s.

The knowledge gap I have is having the ability to add music and adding some sort of notify at a point of the song which calls maybe an event dispatcher? and when going to the character it will call that event dispatcher and from there make the player able to do whatever input and or action I want it to do.