Modular SciFi Series - Engineer Hallways Vol. 2 Released!

Hey Everyone!

Here’s another update. Along with there being support for scratch and dirty materials, I will still be offering the “legacy” clean materials. Here are some of the new textures using the original clean parent material.

3ee9e98cde7132c630246984366c878145a4b031.jpeg

Modular SciFi Materials & Decals huh? This is what I would have the most use out of.

How would these look on custom meshes? Is there a specific way our models should be unwrapped?

Hey Aumaan Anubis!

I’m using full 100% canvas space with the walls and floor materials. The trims are being designed with the same template used for the previous ones in the first two packs. It really depends on the type of mesh you’re trying to do. I have used the trim textures exclusively to texture walls and other pieces in the Interiors pack. It takes a little manipulation in your preferred modeling package, but is relatively easy. Let me know if you have any further questions! =)

Modular SciFi Props I is now live! Check it out here!

Got it!!! Time to play.

I hope you enjoy it Amievil! =)

Greetings everyone!

Here’s another small update on the upcoming Materials & Decals pack. Below are clean and very dirty versions of the trims texture. I’m going to begin working on the decals next.

cd4a0e7096287b970f4dee62e240d50b571335e3.jpeg
c23a1e876855458a3e1d21e61816ce7246c4bfc8.jpeg

Would you be available for a modular Scifi City?

Hey Liondog!

Unfortunately I am tasked to capacity with my marketplace work and do not currently have time for freelance. I have been following development of your project for some time, and wish you great success! =)

Greetings everyone!

Here’s a preview of some of the decals. I’m using the recent props pack for the purpose of demonstrating use here. The decals will feature color customization as well. =)

638b4743cdba14d99637d4a1886186f1630fe3d4.jpeg
8248ee40f84b574ee0918ef7c55c9b83fe678825.jpeg

Here are some more floor and sign decals!

Looks great;) What are the textures size ?

Awesome, might I ask which programs you used to create these masterpieces?

Hey Olivier!

Thanks! The walls/floors/trims etc are 4096. The Decals currently range from 256 to 1024.

Hey Regin!

I use Maya, Quixel, xNormal and Photoshop. =)

Greetings everyone!

Here with another set of WIP images, this time focusing on arrow decals. There are both clean and scratched/worn versions. Enlarged to show detail.

Greetings everyone!

More decals have been completed. I Figured I would try working up a design in order to demonstrate how it would look in one of the existing packages. Keep in mind that the Props I assets are solely being used for the purposes of showing off the decals. I’ll post more screens later today showcasing each of the new additions, but for now here are some of them applied to the example map of the latest pack. I can’t wait to see how these are going to look when incorporated into Hallways and Interiors. =)

Awesome work! I take it these will be as a separate pack on the marketplace? And if so what price were you looking at for these?

Hey ModBodDolphin, thanks!

These materials and decals are going to be part of a separate pack. The price will be $14.99. =)

Greetings everyone!

Getting really close to wrapping up development on this pack! Below you will see some of the decals that are included. Pretty much every decal has a clean and worn version, and they are all color customize-able. (So far up to 3 colors per decal). Working on these has been fun, and combining decals together in order to make new symbols or decals can be very interesting. I’ve also included some demonstration screens using the latest pack, Props I. If you would like any particular decal or word/phrase please let me know!

a6e8e318b2701cec791f39afe8a2667336e52ea1.jpeg

It looks really nice. It is on my shopping list! Any more sci fi assets on the line?