Modular SciFi Series - Engineer Hallways Vol. 2 Released!

Thanks SaviorNT! I do in fact have water purifiers. =)

Thanks Aumaan!

Something a bit off topic for real-life, but just purchased the command center, as it is a dire piece that I was needing. If I could recommend something for it? Curved walls / glass panes that follow the N / S / E / W door layout. Also a solid set of stairs would be good, perhaps in the props kit?

Hey Savior!

Thanks for the purchase, and feedback!

Additional glass designs are something I’ve been wanting to do whenever I get around to doing an update to this pack. Very busy with other developments at the moment, but it has been on my list. Good to see it’s something that would be useful to you. =)

I’m pleased to announce that the Season 1 Starter Bundle is now available on the UE4 marketplace. =)

Hey SE_JonF you should make a cryopod room cause that would be awesome

Hey Xjinx216!

That would indeed be fun to create. It’s definitely something that’s on my list to do in the future. =)

Check out the sale here!

All products have been marked for 4.18 compatibility!

Also, there’s one more day left of the collection wide sale. Take advantage now! http://bit.ly/1PS1VOH

Hey everyone!

I’m looking to finish up the interior architecture assets for the Engineer Collection. Here are some progress shots of some of the new assets. Check out this page onward if you want to get an idea of what the finished environment will look like.

More progress, got the upper part of the platform 99% done. I plan to make a tinted glass material for the indents on each side.

Still working on the platforms.

11.jpg

More progress. 16.jpg

Finished a good 90% of the ceiling assets for the main room. 19.jpg

I’m starting to block in some of the doorway wall.

21.jpg

Finished the doorway wall and textured all of the power cell assets. All that’s left are the 4 different wall variations. =)

Finished the frame for the wall variants.

26.jpg

Main wall piece for variant 1/4 of the wall designs. Placed some mockup assets around to give a better idea of the lighting I’m going for with the windowed portions.

29.jpg

Almost finished with the Wall Variant A assets. Just need to UV/Texture the fans. Last two images are a variation using assets from the first two Engineer themed packs.

33.jpg

Yep looks really cool ^^

Thanks Oliver! =)