Modular SciFi: Props I

Greetings everyone! I have edited the first post to now include the release date, which is February 17th. Mark your calendars! =)

Can’t wait! I would love to see someone release characters and/or armor sets to go with this theme!

Hey bot2600!

Character armors are something I REALLY want to do sometime in the future. I will have more info on that as it comes closer to a possibility. But it is definitely something I am looking into. =)

You should think about creating a modular pack for sci-fi cities made to work along with your other packs and then add more packs with sci-fi furniture for buildings interiors.
Right now on the marketplace the buildings modular packs are not sci-fi. There is no sci-fi cities modular pack

Hey DarkS474! Modular cities are indeed coming, as are other exterior architectural packs. =)

Updated the first post with the newly released trailer. Check it out!

So cool assets Jonathon.
Seems you are addicted to parametersetups :slight_smile:

Dunno why, but reminds me someway on halflife, perhaps because of the orange pictureframes.
Can you please give me a timeframe you need, for a desk for example, from concept to final, without subassets?
Sincerely Bauch

I’m excited to announce the props pack is now live! Check it out here!

Thanks Stefan! Indeed I am, material instance parameters are very efficient tools. =)

The desk had a few iterations. Between concepts and production, probably about 2-3 days. Production on assets is generally pretty quick for me. Concepts take the most time usually because it can be tricky creating assets that work seamlessly with one another, and fit within the same theme.