RESOLVED: Marketplace Coupon Issue on Launcher

Hi everyone,

We’re aware of a bug with the coupon that’s been introduced on launcher. On launcher, if you have the coupon, you will get an error if you click on the shopping cart. You’ll see the message “Your Shopping Cart is Empty,” even when you have items. That means you’ll be blocked from completing the checkout process on launcher. The only way to solve this right now is to go to the Marketplace website and complete the checkout process there.

We’ve reported the bug, and we’re asking our engineers to solve this as quickly as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we’ll update this thread when resolved.

Josh

2 Likes

I’m afraid I can’t get this process to work on the marketplace website either. Gives me an error “We encountered an error while processing your purchase. Click here to try again or close and re-open the window.”. But clicking on the try again link just gives the error again.

Your error seems unrelated, but we’re happy to work with you to troubleshoot it. Can you please create a support ticket so we can work with you directly?

Interestingly it’s now resolved itself! Sorry to clutter the thread @Unreal_Josh

We’ve deployed a hotfix and the issue is resolved. If you’re still having an issue, please close the launcher and then relaunch it.

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks for the heads-up. :slight_smile: