Manufactura K4 support thread - please report bugs and glitches!

I bought it, can you pls resize some assets to the real character size. Also, Can we apply different textures to the material you have, can you make a blueprint for us to change the main texture, for example cammos to change it.

I bought your Pirate Island content from the Market Place and it refuses to download… It is the only thing that has done this and I have tried everything to fix it, it shows up in the vault and when I add it to project it does nothing, the yellow arrow is greyed out next to it. I checked the local files and there is no folder for Pirate Island. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher… this does not fix the issue. Please help.

well… it seems I may have solved one issue… i got the pack to download, but only after adding it to a project that was using Unreal 4.8, it will not add to projects using 4.9 or 4.10, is there a fix? if not I would like to know the process for a refund as it states that the environment is compatible with 4.9 and 4.10

I just bought the TopDown SciFi Pack and was disapointed by the lack of quality in the materials. I created a new material and added a detail roughness layer and is greatly expanded from the simple material the pack comes with.

I’m hoping I can work something out with the creator to maybe release these materials, since I have a few personal requests as well.

Here are some screenshots (The meshes on the left side are the original textures/materials):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1439455/SS/TopDown_Material_Fix_01.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1439455/SS/TopDown_Material_Fix_02.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1439455/SS/TopDown_Material_Fix_04.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1439455/SS/TopDown_Material_Fix_05.jpg

Hi, I bought your Tower Defence and MOBA pack, but seems like it doesn’t have a winter textures like in Unity version. Do you have any plans to include winter textures in UE version?

Any updates about winter update for Mega Nature Pack?

I purchased the Topdown Sci-Fi kit a while back and I was wondering if you had a color ID map and if it would be possible to send it to me if you do have one?

How exactly did you get the materials to look so good in the engine? Did you follow a specific pipeline?

Hello, and good evening.
I am having an issue regarding yur Pirate Island pack, it seems to not download and whenever I try to add to my project (engine version 4.10), nothing happens. I tried to delete local content and the re-download it, but it won’t download since I cannot add it to any project. Would you happen to have a solution for that?

That’s a problem with the launcher, you want to contact Epic at: marketplace-support@unrealengine.com

Top-Down caves says that it is only compatible with 4.10, does it require an update?

I was thinking about getting the “Ancient Environment” pack but I noticed a lot of people complaining about the meshes having no LOD, collision, lightmaps and a few other problems have these been fixed since then (most of the comments are from 2015) The pack visually looks amazing but I don’t want errors since it will be for a game and not just a scene.

Today I cleaned all my local cache for the military pack 1, re-downloaded it again and tried it. All the meshes has overlapping UV maps when building lighting with static or stationary lights.

Can you please update the Nature Mega Pack to 4.11?

Yeah Frequia! Also you will upload more stuff related with Unity Store?

Based on what I saw there no issue with downloading a pack from the unity asset store and porting it to unreal yourself… If you want a specific pack that not offered here id do that… It pretty easy

I did that with LAM, but I want to use the Nature Mega Pack in 4.12.2 so I tried to convert it but it didnt show up in the content folder for 4.12.2 when I launched my project.

I have some packs of Manufactura, but some are prefabs, specially trees and I converted to fbx from prefabs, but I had problems that Unreal didnt recognise them

None of the pine trees in the nature pack have billboards, they badly need this as the performance is bad, even though they are low poly to begin with.

Hi! When you update Top Down Caves to 4.12?