Mac OS X - Disc Image Not Recognised

Quick update:

We’ve identified an issue with Cloudfront (our CDN) not caching the .dmg file which meant ALL requests for the .dmg are coming all way back to origin / source server, which is causing these problems.

This appears to be limited to just the .dmg. Windows MSI and actual download files seem file.

We are talking with Amazon about issue.

We believe we have fixed problem with our CDN and original download links should work now. If anybody on this thread could please help us test by trying original download links again and letting us know if you have a problems, we would appreciate it to ensure other users don’t run into this issue.

I see, thanks a lot for responding to issue, and in detail at that :smiley:

I just got my subscription, and attempted to download the .dmg from dashboard, it hung for a bit then webpage it took me to had crazy characters on it, download prompt didn’t appear. I am running Firefox on my iMac and from USA, East Coast. windows one appeared to open fine, but I obviously didn’t download that. secondary link appears to have worked for me as well. I am able to log-in and it’s now downloading engine from that application.