M.O.S. - Markable Objects System - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Really really god man :smiley:

Thank :o

Work continues and now minimap is draggable!

This week i will try to find a system to be able to resize the minimap at runtime.

Sorry if i not released the example project yet but first i want to achivie a good quality level :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

for the moment i give up the resizable feature for minimap, i tried but seems iā€™m not skilled enough to achivie it, resize a widget is not a problem but make it work with minimap markers is more hard than i expected.

Anyway my actual WIP3 version work fine and i want to share it with you, you can download the project here

MOS with Minimap](https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Uv3VIHFO2ldWlyUkEzSzdNQkE)

My minimap have some limitation:

1. IMPORTANT: your landscape have to be placed in (0, 0, z)

Cattura.PNG

1. Minimap work ONLY with landscape
  2. Minimap widget must have to be anchored to top-left (look at the picture at bottom).
  3. Minimap camera is fixed and you canā€™t zoom in/out (not really, you can if you want but i donā€™t find yet a good solution to update marker position on minimap).

In my project you open/close minimap by pressing M, you set checkpoint markers by clicking with left mouse button on minimap and you remove markers by left click on markers, you can drag and move around minimap by pressing right mouse button.

This project is not perfect and is the first time i try to make something with this level of complexity (high for my poor skills), of course iā€™m sure you can achivie it in a better way :slight_smile:

Youā€™re too great man! Itā€™s really a wonderful work :slight_smile:

btw the image attachment isnā€™t working: it says itā€™s an invalid one.

Fixed (i hope :D)

This is an amazing addon, great work mate!

this is supremely cool! Thanks for this super useful element for my little project

MOS with minimap updated to 4.14

P.S.

Input mapping is missing (my bad), you have to remap it in project settings.

How did you make the minimap? Did you use a second camera?

Yep, SceneCapture2D.

**Hey all, this project is no longer available.

To ineedallsoj, looks like there is a problem with forum private messages (i canā€™t read them).**