Looking for input on laptop for game development

Hello I’m looking for input for game design laptop. Trying to decide on a laptop that is good for Level Designing/building, basic coding (Unreal, C++), 3d modeling (Maya/Blender), and art and music (Krita, Audacity). I been looking through website and industry veteran recommendations on Model, specs etc… and I think I’ve having fairly decent make/model for the price and was looking just some more opinions whether or not you all think its good or bad. (Note if you have better examples feel free to list but it MUST be a laptop and between $2000-$3000.)

The website I was looking at was xoticpc, and the model was an ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713QM-ES94

Specs: 17.3" FHD (1920X1080), 144HZ, MATTE display. A NVIDIA® GEFORCE RTX™ 3060 LAPTOP GPU 6GB GDDR6. AMD® RYZEN™ 9 5900HX (16MB CACHE, 3.3GHZ - 4.6GHZ, 8 CORE | 16 THREAD) 45W. A 512GB M.2 NVME SSD Operating system drive. A 1TB SAMSUNG 980 SSD GEN 3 storage drive. The OS is an MICROSOFT® WINDOWS® 10 PROFESSIONAL 64 BIT. Couldn’t tell if it was an aluminum case, also weight and battery life is to big an issue since it will plugged in most of the time. Also on the website things such as the ram storage and Operating system drive had different upgrades and I just picked the ones I thought were based on my research.

If I missed/overlooked something important let me know, or as I said if you can recommend something else that fits leave a link or model (Did look at MSI, Dell, and Razer brands/models) but this seemed to be a reliable brand with good reviews from both critics and customers. But as I said let me know what you guys think.

ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713QM-ES94 - XOTIC PC