Live link face app csv

I’ll bump this one again, as this feature would be very handy.
I find it strange that it’s been developed this far, but then left hanging?

I suspect that epic vs apple fight can be a reason to not put this higher on the priority list. Next time I need this feature I’ll try to build a phyton script to automate this.

Worth mention that remote capture works flawless even over 4G networks and audio sync is pretty good. Granted that this is for small projects but bigger ones wouldnt find difficult to elaborate its own scripts for more advanced tasks.

Perhaps so, but this feature would benefit mostly UE users. It just feels like a hole in the pipeline to some degree.

I’m trying to add morph curves to anim sequences and find it strange that it has to be so difficult to do without additional scripting etc.

1 Like

I’d be really interested in this feature too. You would think this would be a trivial feature to just play the CSV values in to the reader of the livelink connection.

This came out recently. I may purchase it depending on circumstances and I’ll update with a short review if I do.

thanks for this link, it looks good, still seems a bit complex/hacky to get working with the modifiers etc but would make life a lot easier.

Please let us know how you get on with it.

It’s been years. Any update on an official solution? @VictorLerp

1 Like

If I have a remote actor, how can we connect to record the facial motion? (using LLF)

It’s coming for 5.1! https://portal.productboard.com/epicgames/1-unreal-engine-public-roadmap/c/907-live-link-face-importer

4 Likes

Hope this will helpful

1 Like