I publish this plug-in developed for someone are struggling to adjust PhysicsAssets or AnimDynamics.
Kawaii Physics is a pseudo-physical plug-in created for Unreal Engine 4.
You can sway your hair, skirt, etc more easily and in a Kawaii way
- Controls each bone physically while respecting the pre-physics shape
- All you need to do is add Kawaii Node to AnimGraph and adjust few parameters.
- Sway the specified bone and the bone below it according to the movement of the character.
- Much easier to set up than AnimDynamics
- You can use sphere, capsule, plane collision
- You can adjust the position, orientation and size of each collision in the animation editor viewport
- Since the bone length is maintained, even if the calculation is broken, the bone does not expand or contract.
- Uses a simple algorithm without using PhysX, so the cost is lower compared to the engine’s standard physical system.
- UE4.20~4.23(Only Plugin) Releases · pafuhana1213/KawaiiPhysics · GitHub
Put the KawaiiPhysics folder in the project’s Plugins folder
About each parameters
Hashtag of SNS:
I made this as hobby. So I’m glad if you don’t expect great support.
Finally, I hope this plugin will help you