Kantan Doc Gen - Auto generate UE4 reference documentation for Blueprints/reflected C++

It’s still maintained, though I forgot about 4.19 apparently. :wink:
I’ll push 4.19 and 4.20 updates to my website very soon.

I haven’t had time to add any new functionality and likely won’t anytime soon, but I will keep pushing updates for new engine versions.

Really looking forward to this for 4.20!

I am unable to generate documentation for classes which are in folder :frowning:

By Adding UFUNCTION to a function I am not able to see in html. Is it because the function is private?

I’m not sure, can’t you just try making it not private and seeing if it fixes it?
If you can give me specific steps to reproduce something not working as expected then I’ll try to take a look, but I don’t have time to investigate otherwise.

Is there a way to specify that it should ignore non public accessible methods/variables and macros in blueprints?
Macros are only available to the blueprint class that it resides in so ideally they would not be in the documentation. The one exception to this are Blueprint Macro Libraries, which it would be nice to keep these in the documentation.
Are there settings for this?

Hii It’s not just private members . I tried to make the function public and added

UFUNCTION()

without any parameter then the function was still not showing in Html but when I used

UFUNCTION(BlueprintCallable, Category = "Mortar|Spawning")

Then it was showing. For Private members It was not showing with UFUNCTION even with parameters

The plugin works by making use of the engine system for enumerating all actions on an object/class that are accessible through the blueprint graph right-click menu. So I guess that’s why non-BlueprintCallable and private methods may not show up. Solving that would require a complete rewrite of the way the enumeration is done.

As for filtering out some things that currently do get included, that is potentially doable, but there are no settings for it currently, no. And I don’t imagine I’ll have any time to work on this plugin again anytime soon. The code is on Github though if anyone wants to make pull requests.