Joystick Plugin

Maybe you should not apply a negative speed…

I found out that the joystick plugin isn’t compatible with UE4.6 Preview. What should I do in UE4.5.1 to remove joystick functions from games before loading them into UE4.6 Preview?

Hi, I think you havr to remove the plugin from the plugins folder and any components and/or interfaces you use… I didn’t test the plugin with the preview version.

It might be just a case of re-compile. Just load up the plugin in a code project and hit compile, copy the plugin DLL into your non-code project.

How do I re-compile the joystick plugin? I thought that there are tutorials on creating plugins.

You have to create a C++ UE project, put the source of the joystick plugin into the plugins folder and compile your project.

Ikarus76, Can you update the Joystick Plugin for UE4 4.6?

I will update the plugin after 4.6 has been officially released, because I don’t build the engine from source.

Hi,
I think, this will take some time. Can you add an issue on Github? I can look into this, when I have some free time. I’m currently very busy with Elite Dangerous! :slight_smile:

As it is currently implemented, no. For this to happen we have to get the Windows API controller enumeration and feed that into input mapping. Also ideally there would be a way to specify which controller the blueprint events emit, if not both (or more).

On the windows API end I think you’re looking for something in the EnumJoysticksCallback section in WinJoystick.h, right now we simply return the first one that is found.

On the Input Mapping end (in FJoystickPlugin.cpp) you want to then adjust the second call variable in OnControllerButtonReleased, OnControllerButtonPressed, and OnControllerAnalog from 0 to your control index obtained in the Enum call (e.g. 0 is for player 1, 1 is for 2… etc).

Note that you will have to keep separate data and tracking for each joystick, probably an array holding all that data, and then feed that through with the respective controller index.

To support the blueprint events you will then also need to ensure that you’re converting the data and calling each event for every controller. I would also add a controller ID property to UJoystickSingleController so you can distinguish them easily in events.

Its a fair bit of adjustments, but nothing too complicated.

Really awesome plugin, thanks :slight_smile:

I am currently having one issue with it at the moment tho.
I have a game that has both controller and joystick control schemes. When both are plugged in and the inputs are seperated (in the project -> inputs) the controller works as it should. If I launch or build the build with the joystick unplugged it seems to be sending a lot of noise through to the controller and basically rendering it useless. This is even when its not listening to what the joystick inputs are sending out. Plug the joystick in and restart the program and the controller works flawlessly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

This might be because xbox controllers actually get picked up as a joystick in the directinput api, so it might be a question of having both input mapping events being fired. I’m thinking the correct plugin solution to this would be to remove the xbox controller from detection in the joystick plugin or to expose that as an option somewhere in the plugin.

You can make this work now without plugin modification if you use only joystick input mapping events (remove the engine gamepad input mappings), which will report all joystick axis and buttons correctly for the xbox controller.

Interesting, I wonder if it has to do with what I assumed for input normalization in DirectInput. Ikarus’s original implementation passed the raw values through, I later pushed a commit which normalized the values and set the range based on what my joysticks were reporting and it seemed most joysticks report the same range (0-65536) so I normalized all axes and sliders to -1 to 1.

This may have been an incorrect assumption so check inside the JoystickUtility.cpp implementation file, which defines the conversions and normalization for all input. See if changing the range or formula will make your values stop sticking. Let us know what you find out and we should be able to figure out why this is happening and what a good solution will be.

Fantastic work, thanks very much for this plugin! Currently working just fine with an ancient Saitek X45 HOTAS.

Hm, the Joystick Plugin seems to give me some troubles converting my project to 4.6, these are the compiler errors, can someone help?

Error 5 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 204 1 DeepEcho
Error 6 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 207 1 DeepEcho
Error 7 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 210 1 DeepEcho
Error 8 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 213 1 DeepEcho
Error 9 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 216 1 DeepEcho
Error 10 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 219 1 DeepEcho
Error 11 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 222 1 DeepEcho
Error 12 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 225 1 DeepEcho
Error 13 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 228 1 DeepEcho
Error 14 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 231 1 DeepEcho
Error 15 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 234 1 DeepEcho
Error 16 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 237 1 DeepEcho
Error 17 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 240 1 DeepEcho
Error 18 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 243 1 DeepEcho
Error 19 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 246 1 DeepEcho
Error 20 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 249 1 DeepEcho
Error 21 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 252 1 DeepEcho
Error 22 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 255 1 DeepEcho
Error 23 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 258 1 DeepEcho
Error 24 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 261 1 DeepEcho
Error 25 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 264 1 DeepEcho
Error 26 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 267 1 DeepEcho
Error 27 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 270 1 DeepEcho
Error 28 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 273 1 DeepEcho
Error 29 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 276 1 DeepEcho
Error 30 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 279 1 DeepEcho
Error 31 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 282 1 DeepEcho
Error 32 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 285 1 DeepEcho
Error 33 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 288 1 DeepEcho
Error 34 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 291 1 DeepEcho
Error 35 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 294 1 DeepEcho
Error 36 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonPressed(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 297 1 DeepEcho
Error 37 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 309 1 DeepEcho
Error 38 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 312 1 DeepEcho
Error 39 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 315 1 DeepEcho
Error 40 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 318 1 DeepEcho
Error 41 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 321 1 DeepEcho
Error 42 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 324 1 DeepEcho
Error 43 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 327 1 DeepEcho
Error 44 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 330 1 DeepEcho
Error 45 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 333 1 DeepEcho
Error 46 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 336 1 DeepEcho
Error 47 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 339 1 DeepEcho
Error 48 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 342 1 DeepEcho
Error 49 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 345 1 DeepEcho
Error 50 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 348 1 DeepEcho
Error 51 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 351 1 DeepEcho
Error 52 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 354 1 DeepEcho
Error 53 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 357 1 DeepEcho
Error 54 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 360 1 DeepEcho
Error 55 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 363 1 DeepEcho
Error 56 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 366 1 DeepEcho
Error 57 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 369 1 DeepEcho
Error 58 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 372 1 DeepEcho
Error 59 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 375 1 DeepEcho
Error 60 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 378 1 DeepEcho
Error 61 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 381 1 DeepEcho
Error 62 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 384 1 DeepEcho
Error 63 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 387 1 DeepEcho
Error 64 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 390 1 DeepEcho
Error 65 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 393 1 DeepEcho
Error 66 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 396 1 DeepEcho
Error 67 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 399 1 DeepEcho
Error 68 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerButtonReleased(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,bool)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 402 1 DeepEcho
Error 69 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 461 1 DeepEcho
Error 70 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 462 1 DeepEcho
Error 71 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 463 1 DeepEcho
Error 72 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 470 1 DeepEcho
Error 73 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 471 1 DeepEcho
Error 74 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 472 1 DeepEcho
Error 75 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 482 1 DeepEcho
Error 76 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 483 1 DeepEcho
Error 77 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 491 1 DeepEcho
Error 78 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 492 1 DeepEcho
Error 79 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 500 1 DeepEcho
Error 80 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 501 1 DeepEcho
Error 81 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 508 1 DeepEcho
Error 82 error C2664: ‘bool FSlateApplication::OnControllerAnalog(EControllerButtons::Type,int32,float)’ : cannot convert argument 1 from ‘const FKey’ to ‘EControllerButtons::Type’ F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 509 1 DeepEcho
Error 91 error : Failed to produce item: F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-JoystickPlugin.dll F:\Develop\DeepEcho\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\ERROR DeepEcho
Error 92 error MSB3073: The command ““F:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Rebuild.bat” DeepEchoEditor Win64 Development “F:\Develop\DeepEcho\DeepEcho.uproject” -rocket” exited with code 2. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 43 5 DeepEcho
93 IntelliSense: “UINT” is ambiguous c:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\Include\um\WinUser.h 3147 5 DeepEcho
94 IntelliSense: identifier “FGuid” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Serialization\ArchiveBase.h 561 26 DeepEcho
95 IntelliSense: identifier “FGuid” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Serialization\ArchiveBase.h 569 18 DeepEcho
96 IntelliSense: identifier “FGuid” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Serialization\ArchiveBase.h 770 24 DeepEcho
97 IntelliSense: identifier “FOnSelectedLevelsChangedEvent” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Engine\World.h 1976 2 DeepEcho
98 IntelliSense: identifier “UParticleModuleEventSendToGame” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Particles\ParticleSystemComponent.h 890 68 DeepEcho
99 IntelliSense: identifier “UParticleModuleEventSendToGame” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Particles\ParticleSystemComponent.h 903 68 DeepEcho
100 IntelliSense: identifier “UParticleModuleEventSendToGame” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Particles\ParticleSystemComponent.h 921 69 DeepEcho
101 IntelliSense: identifier “UParticleModuleEventSendToGame” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Particles\ParticleSystemComponent.h 933 42 DeepEcho
102 IntelliSense: no instance of constructor “FReadSurfaceDataFlags::FReadSurfaceDataFlags” matches the argument list f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Public\UnrealClient.h 57 92 DeepEcho
103 IntelliSense: no instance of constructor “FReadSurfaceDataFlags::FReadSurfaceDataFlags” matches the argument list f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Public\UnrealClient.h 65 87 DeepEcho
104 IntelliSense: identifier “FMeshBatchElement” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\ShaderCore\Public\VertexFactory.h 488 131 DeepEcho
105 IntelliSense: identifier “FWindSourceSceneProxy” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Components\WindDirectionalSourceComponent.h 20 2 DeepEcho
106 IntelliSense: identifier “USoundCueGraph” is undefined f:\Develop\Epic Games\4.6\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Sound\SoundCue.h 157 2 DeepEcho
107 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 204 54 DeepEcho
108 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 207 54 DeepEcho
109 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 210 54 DeepEcho
110 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 213 54 DeepEcho
111 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 216 54 DeepEcho
112 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 219 54 DeepEcho
113 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 222 54 DeepEcho
114 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 225 54 DeepEcho
115 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 228 54 DeepEcho
116 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 231 54 DeepEcho
117 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 234 54 DeepEcho
118 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 237 54 DeepEcho
119 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 240 54 DeepEcho
120 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 243 54 DeepEcho
121 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 246 54 DeepEcho
122 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 249 54 DeepEcho
123 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 252 54 DeepEcho
124 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 255 54 DeepEcho
125 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 258 54 DeepEcho
126 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 261 54 DeepEcho
127 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 264 54 DeepEcho
128 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 267 54 DeepEcho
129 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 270 54 DeepEcho
130 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 273 54 DeepEcho
131 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 276 54 DeepEcho
132 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 279 54 DeepEcho
133 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 282 54 DeepEcho
134 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 285 54 DeepEcho
135 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 288 54 DeepEcho
136 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 291 54 DeepEcho
137 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 294 54 DeepEcho
138 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 297 54 DeepEcho
139 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 309 55 DeepEcho
140 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 312 55 DeepEcho
141 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 315 55 DeepEcho
142 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 318 55 DeepEcho
143 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 321 55 DeepEcho
144 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 324 55 DeepEcho
145 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 327 55 DeepEcho
146 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 330 55 DeepEcho
147 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 333 55 DeepEcho
148 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 336 55 DeepEcho
149 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 339 55 DeepEcho
150 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 342 55 DeepEcho
151 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 345 55 DeepEcho
152 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 348 55 DeepEcho
153 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 351 55 DeepEcho
154 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 354 55 DeepEcho
155 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 357 55 DeepEcho
156 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 360 55 DeepEcho
157 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 363 55 DeepEcho
158 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 366 55 DeepEcho
159 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 369 55 DeepEcho
160 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 372 55 DeepEcho
161 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 375 55 DeepEcho
162 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 378 55 DeepEcho
163 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 381 55 DeepEcho
164 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 384 55 DeepEcho
165 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 387 55 DeepEcho
166 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 390 55 DeepEcho
167 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 393 55 DeepEcho
168 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 396 55 DeepEcho
169 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 399 55 DeepEcho
170 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 402 55 DeepEcho
171 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 461 47 DeepEcho
172 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 462 47 DeepEcho
173 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 463 47 DeepEcho
174 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 470 47 DeepEcho
175 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 471 47 DeepEcho
176 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 472 47 DeepEcho
177 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 482 47 DeepEcho
178 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 483 47 DeepEcho
179 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 491 47 DeepEcho
180 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 492 47 DeepEcho
181 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 500 47 DeepEcho
182 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 501 47 DeepEcho
183 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 508 47 DeepEcho
184 IntelliSense: no suitable conversion function from “const FKey” to “EControllerButtons::Type” exists f:\Develop\DeepEcho\Plugins\JoystickPlugin\Source\JoystickPlugin\Private\FJoystickPlugin.cpp 509 47 DeepEcho

I’m taking a look into this, it seems 4.6 changed a few thing in the input mapping C++ code, will let you know I have a patch.

Made a pull request (fork repo with changes) that updates the plugin to 4.6. Do note that this is a preliminary solution (but tested and fully working) as it suppresses warning C4273 to compile. Waiting on response from epic before we get a non-hacky way to have custom IM in 4.6. Edit: pull request 10 now has the proper fixes for UE4.6.

Just curious, will this always be a plug-in or will joystick support eventually make its way into the engine? I guess it doesn’t matter as long as the plug-in is continually updated to match the engine, but that seems like a hassle.

First, thanks so much for all the effort Ikarus76 and getnamo have put into this plug-in!

I’m trying to get a Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS working with this plug-in but I can only get either the stick or the throttle working at one time. The stick works only if the throttle isn’t plugged in. If the throttle is also plugged in, it becomes recognized but the stick no longer works. Has anyone else tried to get this stick working or have any insights?

Thanks!

edited to add the stick/throttle conflict.