Inside Unreal: How to use Nvidia DLSS in Unreal Engine

@REC The plugins debug utility got me game banned on warzone as soon as they implemented DLSS the registry key utility hooked into warzone and started displaying DLSS stats on screen. Next morning I got a Perma Banned.

Yeah first off, sorry that happened. We’re working with Activision to understand this issue better and get it fixed.

So everyone is aware, the issue is the DLSS regkey for showing verbose logging and onscreen display trips up the warzone anti-cheat software and it thinks you are running a hack. This is obviously not the case. It won’t affect most users since Warzone has DLSS built in and runs fine with it, but if you have the regkey debug utilities active while playing Warzone you could get banned from the game. Activision and NVIDIA are aware of this mistake, and we’re working on a fix.

In the meantime contact Activision tech support and let them know this happened to you.

Any word on how to use DLSS in Render Queue yet?

So i installed the DLSS plugin and enabled it in 4.26 , in project settings , the “use DLSS in viewport settings " is checked . And i have the menu for it in the editor viewport options dropdown , and i clicked for different settings from " quality” to "extreme performance " , But so far it has made no difference in FPS for me , i mean i am not in 4K or anything , but is this supposed to do something for me ? Am i missing something?

Anybody?