If you could offer one piece of advice to new UE4 Users...

My advice is: for the love of God, look at the ContentExamples download. How did I not see before? It is level after level of stuff that Epic have done for you.

Look at it and learn.

1 hour ago i had my test project become unopenable for some unknown reason, when i open it - editor crushes with error. And is not 1st time.
So my advice is:

Always make dayly backups of your important UE4 projects

[=;145332]
Always make daily backups of your important UE4 projects
[/]

Better yet, add your project into SVN or Perforce. Then you can have it set a time to auto save any and all changes.

I personally use Visual SVN Server paired with TortoiseSVN (and AnkhSvn for Visual ), They work great, and I have used them for a long time so for me it is easier than Perforce.

Then while the VisualSvn server is running, you can push a commit automatically (recommended), as well as manually if you need to at any time. :slight_smile:

[=;145346]
Better yet, add your project into SVN or Perforce. Then you can have it set a time to auto save any and all changes.

I personally use Visual SVN Server paired with TortoiseSVN (and AnkhSvn for Visual ), They work great, and I have used them for a long time so for me it is easier than Perforce.

Then while the VisualSvn server is running, you can push a commit automatically (recommended), as well as manually if you need to at any time. :slight_smile:
[/]

y, very nice append

As the great Colonel Stars and Stripes from Kick-*** 2 aka Jim Carrey once said:

tumblr_mu6453XFBI1rt7b8xo1_500.gif&stc=1