I have two players but don't know how to assign input mapping to them. Help

You said “get the pawn variable” and explain that the more detail. When I was writing this I just realized you probably can if you search up “get player” or any “get” node. right?

This is what I was talking about, I just forgot to explain where I was getting that information from “get the pawn variable”. From the video you posted he was using this to override the way you spawn so I was wondering can you get more information from the variable.

I’m sorry, I really don’t understand the question. I can’t find when exactly in the video you are referring to and I’m relay at a loss about the context.

About weather you can get more information from the variable… Yes you can. What you can access depends on what is exposed in the C++ code. If you wonder about the Pawn class, you can get from it everything that is exposed to blueprint, plus everything that is exposed in all its parent classes (actor and object)
If you want to know all methods and variables specific for the Pawn class, check the C++ reference:

Keep in mid that not all is accessible in blueprint.

It seems like everything was going fine until I hit the 15:18 part of the video when he’s trying to have two controllers using the same input action mapping… I did everything that he said to do but it seems like nothing’s happening for the second player actor.

This is what is showing up when I start the game. Do you have any idea what’s going on here. If you want to look at how I set up everything just let me know and I’ll show you.

It keeps showing me this node but I’m not really sure what’s the problem here.