I Dont Know Where to Begin

I don’t know all the details of the game of course, but it sounds like you should be able to make that entirely with blueprints. I wouldn’t start with C++ if this is your first time making a game, especially if you don’t have prior programming experience. I would start with the endless runner tutorial here:

https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Videos/Player?series=PLZlv_N0_O1gbY4FN8pZuEPVC9PzQThNn1

You will probably find some of that useful and could probably recycle some of the blueprints into your own game as well.

Don’t worry about “learning before creating” like you said, especially with blueprints. You should watch that tutorial first just because it seems so similar to what you want to make, but don’t feel like you should keep watching stuff after that without attempting to start on your own game. Create blueprints and make progress. Each time you get stuck, that’s when you should “learn” by looking in the answer hub, looking for similar examples (such as going back to the endless runner tutorial for reference), or posting on these forums. If you post a question, be sure to include what you have tried and what you have researched, so it doesn’t seem like you are trying to get someone to do the work for you.

You can likely make a good prototype of your game using the assets already in Unreal Engine: Blue Guy™ for your character, materials, textures, effects, and sound provided in the starter content, etc. Get your fundamental gameplay features up and running using these assets, and then worry about stuff like modeling, textures, sound, music, level design, etc.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask :slight_smile: