İ cant package my project

Sean gribben are you there ?

Hey Politan,

Sorry about not responding sooner. I am going to need a bit more information before i can help you any further. Would you happen to be using a different email address when you set up your UE4 account? And if so, would you mind sharing that information? I have ran a subscription search on your profile and no entitlements are showing. We can only provide help to users who have a subscription or redeemed code(s).

Once i can confirm that you have a subscription, then I will be glad to offer you further assistance.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sean gribben are you there ?

Found it now. Sorry about that mix up.

Would you be able to attach any logs, whether it be project log files or Build logs, to this post? Also, how are you packaging your project (Frontend or Packager from the File tab)?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the information. Can you search talha and look at the question.

İm packaging it from file tab.

Sean gribbin Are you there

Hi Politan,

Sorry i have not responded sooner. I have been out of the office for the past 2 days. Anyways, I am really going to need you to attach your log files to this post because, even though you have provided a couple or screenshots, I am not able to pinpoint where this error is occurring. Looking though all of the log files is going to help me provide a better answer as to what may be happening when this error is seen. Also, your DXdiag may help me better understand your PC specs so i can judge if this error could be based off of that.

Unfortunately, until that time, I am uncertain as to what error may be occurring for you as i do not have the entire log. Please be sure to update a soon as you can so that i may be able to help you with your issue.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!