I can not run unreal engin 4 launcher on windows 7

Hi everyone, I had download and installed UE4 on my computer which runs Windows7, but I can’t run UE4 after I install it. I had uninstall it and install it again and again, but still I can’t run it. I had installed on my other computer and it could run on it, but this time I can’t. Please help me.

Hi!

Read this

Hi samuelchan727,

Just to clarify, you had installed the Launcher and an engine version but then you couldn’t open the editor. So you uninstalled the engine version and now you can’t re-install it again. Is that correct?

Your system is x64?

Firewall? Antivirus? try to temporarily disable their…

And look in last log or attach it.

C:\Users\XXXXXXXX\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Logs

yes, my system is x64, and i could install the Launcher but i cant open it.

i had try to find the last log but i there were nothing in the file.

Are you receiving any sort of error messages while trying to open the Launcher?

Also, instead of the standard log files, follow the steps in this section of that guide to generate your Debug log files. Then post them here.

No, there were no error messages, I can’t even open the launcher. When I double click the icon, there were nothing happened

Read this topic

Please post a copy of your dxdiag (system specs).

Go to the Start menu and type ‘dxdiag’ into the search bar. Open that file and then click ‘Save All Information’. Post that text file here.

CPU: i5-4460
Ram:8GB
graphic card: r7 260x

and also i had tried to open the launcher through the file, but it still didn’t work. I had installed service pack 1 on my windows7.

I will send the file later

link text

Chek and update your video driver

Hi samuelchan727,

Could you try these 2 suggestions from Tartal?

I had been try that two suggestions but neither of them work

BIOS: BIOS Date: 01/15/15 its ok?

plz dxdiag again

Your dxdiag does not show any 3D graphic cards, only an onboard VGA adapter. Have you properly installed the drivers for your Radeon card?

Try these: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64