How to prevent an actor to rotate / Lock rotation ?

I have a similar issue, but my issue is the rotation changing from ai MoveTo events. I want my x and z to always be the same, and Y to flip between 0 and 180 so the character changes facing direction (it’s a top-down 3d game, using sprites). It works fine for player character because the movement and rotation sets happens at the same time, but with AI MoveTo events, the timing doesn’t always line up with OnTick. No matter the FPS it’s always going to be slow enough that you can spot the split-second rotation flicker. No amount of “set world rotation” on tick will work. I need a solution that PREVENTS the rotations I don’t want in the first place, not one that proactively attempts to correct any incorrect rotations.

Only thing I can think of would be to make a custom MoveTo function to replace the premade ones by Epic. This would be the 3rd time I’ve had to replace premade code because of the inability to modify premade code to fix issues, I would rather not do that if there’s a pre-existing solution. But if no one knows of one, and I can’t find one anywhere in the engine or online, then I will have to create a MoveTo function from scratch.