How to open a door when the puzzle is completed?

Does the second BP need to be in the class blueprint (tile) if so how do i reference the function from level BP to Class BP

Sorry didn’t see this. I need to refresh the page more often.

You have it right.

I have the Tile BP which is posted in my question which does the functionality you have mentioned.

I have inputted your code to the level BP event graph, but nothing has happened.

Not quite there. Notice my function passes back a bool, you need to add it as an output param. It’s gets set to false if the loop finds a failed pod.

All this code goes on the level BP.

Now show me your function and your level BP :slight_smile:

I have inputted the code but nothing has happened.

alt text

You’re missing it. Look more closely at my function, it returns a bool :slight_smile:

288481-bool.jpg

Then you can use it a bit like an IF node ( again, look closely at the code above, it’s like this ):

288482-boolfromfunc.jpg

I have to go now, but if you can’t get it working, leave a comment, and I’ll send you a link to a small project tomorrow…

SO CLOSE - just click the ‘looping’ box on the set time node… :slight_smile: ( and you have to solve the puzzle… )

tick the box ( like I say, up there ) and I think it will work - otherwise send me a link or I will send a link to a working proj tomorrow

I am so sorry for my inattention.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wW-ZrVU3y-yVcATjkupUr9M_uAIT9_bQ?usp=sharing

Ok, take a look at my level BP code :slight_smile:

That set timer node has looping ticked AND has 1 ( not zero ) as the interval.

Then it works :smiley:

( it means ‘check once per second’ )

Did you see my answer? You only need to put a 1 here:

288601-the1.jpg

Thank you for your patience.