How to move Character around a circle

… you set that capsules collision to no collision and add a new one… going to have to think outside of the box bit. You had to do the same thing to the skeleton mesh pretty much.

Or actually just turn off overlap events for the root collider.

I already try this before it’s the first thing i do but we can’t add a new collider in a character class we need to use the Root capsule component for collision, if you had a new one she will be ignored ^^’

Says who? If you are having another issue where the new collider isn’t working for detecting collisions we can work through that as well, but don’t tell me something cant be done especially something so simple, instead ask how can this be done… since you want to edit your post instead of replying I guess i’ll do the same, my point still stands, instead of arguing with people people learn to ask questions. What your saying about the colliders is still wrong, at this point it seems you are more interested in arguing than asking for help. Good luck with figuring out what you want to do, i’m no longer supplying my assistance.

Sorry i read this on the answershub when i have try this method, but yeah the new collider detect nothing , i have try all the collision but nothing change i pass through all other mesh

I leave here just a message to thanks you , because i succed what i want using spline like you say !

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hello from Argentina, try whit this blueprints whit rotate in 120.0