How to get angle from three locations?

My Points are on same plane. Its a default topdown project. Result is still the same.
Can you please check the other method by **Thuranius.**It is almost done, but the problem is it shows values less than -180 degree. Hope you can fix that.

GetActorLocation is not in the same plane as the 2 other points
Check my last comment , the problem is fixed there !

Sorry. Got it now.
Really appreciate your help. Thank you a lot.

I noticed that issue too. I just added another branch to test if the angle goes below -180 degrees. If you still need, I can send a picture when I get home from work today.

Hi Thuranius,
A screen shot will be very helpful. I am not good at all. And really thanks for the help.

No worries dude. It’ll be about another 7ish hours. But basically just copy and paste the bottom half (except the print string) and change the > to a < and put in -180 and change the 360 to -360 and that should be everything. If not, Ill recreate it when I get home.

And anther thing, if I need the angle of the mouse cursor only regarding the local rotation of the character, what will be the easy way to do.

For that, you would just take the destination out of the question. Use your character rotation yaw value. Everything else will be the same.

This should cover all of your bases. With destination and without. Let me know how this works out for you!

Hi Thuranius,
Really thank you very much for your effort. its now working perfectly. I really stuck on this. Thanks again.